Selling Land Tips #1
Selling Land Tips-How To Find A Buyer Fast!
Selling land can be a challenge! Although you may want to sell your land – you should make sure that you do it the right way. Unlike other things that you may own, you can never take selling your vacant land lightly. Historically, selling land takes much longer to sell than a house or a car or a boat because there is just a smaller market for land buyers. Before you even think about selling your land, you should put a lot of thought and consideration into it.
The first thing you should do when you are thinking of selling land is to determine exactly “HOW” you want to sell it.
You have three different choices on “HOW” when it comes to selling land:
- Hire yourself a qualified real estate agent who knows about selling land. An agent who knows your area will know the ideal price for your land, and help you sell it at the ideal price. If your land is priced right for the area, chances are it will sell. If it is priced too high, you might not get any offers or anyone interested in buying the land. Make sure you ask the agent how many land sales (not homes) they have in the past 12 months and how long you will leave it on the market before you think about a reduction. You’ll also need to discuss his/her commission as well, which will help to avoid any misunderstandings in the future!
- You can also sell the land yourself if you prefer, without a real estate agent. Selling By Owner can save you quite a bit of money as well, as you won’t have to pay a real estate agent. If you are planning to go this route, you should make sure that you know the real value of your land – not what the tax assessor says it’s worth or what some neighbor “claims’ he sold his land for. You can put a “For Sale by Owner” sign on the land, and list your land in local newspapers, and on the Internet as well. This way, you’ll get your land out to the market of potential buyers. Land that is “For Sale by Owner” is always great for buyers – as they can deal with the owner directly and not have to worry about dealing with any real estate agents. Just keep in mind that selling land will take you some time.
- Selling Land To Us – if you’d like to sell your land in the fastest and most convenient manner, call me at 843-564-8438. I will make you a fair, firm, all cash written offer on your land and pay all the surveys, perk tests, title searches, permits, attorney fees, closing costs, etc..but more importantly, I will save you a lot of time, stress and aggravation.This choice/decision is the first step you need to make because it can and will affect
(1) How soon you can get your money for your land
(2) Whether you pay commissions, fees, closing costs or other expenses.
Find out what we can do for you. No Obligation. Just enter your information below.
Don’t “LIST” your land and “HOPE” it sells…(Hope is not a good plan) Sell it fast. Call me today 843-564-8438 or enter your info below. No Hassles. No Obligation.
Tune in for more How To Sell Land Fast Tips!
Vacant Land Solutions buys land in…
Abbeville, Alcolu, Allendale, Andrews, Arcadia Lakes, Atlantic Beach, Aynor, Bethune, Bonneau, Bowman, Branchville, Briarcliffe Acres, Brunson, Bucksport, Cameron, Campobello, Carlisle, Central Pacolet, Chesnee, Clarks Hill, Clifton, Clio, Cokesbury, Converse, Cottageville, Coward, Cross Hill, Donalds, Eastover, Edisto Beach, Ehrhardt, Elloree, Eutawville, Fair Play, Fort Lawn, Furman, Gayle Mill, Gifford, Gilbert, Glendale, Gray Court, Greeleyville, Harleyville, Heath Springs, Hemingway, Hickory Grove, Hilda, Jacksonboro, Jefferson, Jonesville, Lake View, Lamar, Lane, Little Mountain, Lockhart, Lydia, Lynchburg, Mayesville, McBee, McClellanville, McConnells, Millett, Millwood, Modoc, Monetta, Mount Carmel, Mulberry, Neeses, Nichols, Norris, North, Norway, Olanta, Olar, Patrick, Pelion, Perry, Pinewood, Pinopolis, Promised Land, Quinby, Reevesville, Reidville, Rembert, Richburg, Ridge Spring, Ridgeway, Riverview, Rowesville, Ruby, Russellville, Salley, Santee, Scotia, Scranton, Sellers, Sharon, Shiloh, Six Mile, Snelling, Society Hill, Springfield, Startex, Stuckey, Summerton, Summit, Swansea, Turbeville, Wagener, Ware Place, West Pelzer, West Union, & Yemassee.